ETA is a leading full service CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) supplier to the global automotive industry which offers extraordinary capabilities in CAE to support product development. The team is skilled at using event-based simulations of dynamic non-linear systems to analyze a variety of products.
ETA's unique, Accelerated Concept to Product (ACP) approach has been used on over 30 vehicle programs in the US, European Union and Asia. The use of this methodology reduces testing time, helps to shorten the product development cycle, allows for early prediction of road loads, improves durability prediction through dynamic analysis, improves the quality of analysis & reduces cost.
ETA offers extensive experience in the analysis of durability, NVH (Noise Vibration & Harshness), vehicle dynamics, crash/safety, metal stamping, CAE process development & manufacturing process improvement for a variety of industries.
With over 25 years of experience in the area of CAE, ETA has developed expertise in the following areas:
- Full vehicle, sub-system, and component development programs--Management, CAE, and design
- Advanced crash & occupant safety simulations--Concept, development, and correlation
- Durability and NVH solutions, using eta/VPG
- Concept, development, and verification (load and fatigue life)
- Design Optimization
- Metal forming applications, using eta/DYNAFORM--Stamping effects, tool design, & performance
- Manufacturing process simulation