New technologies in product design and development - June 13th, 2018
Join ETA for a day of education, keynotes and training exploring new technologies for more efficient product design and development. Topics will include lightweighting, optimization, advanced materials and metalstamping simulation through various papers, case studies and software demonstrations. The day will be capped off with an evening Riverboat Cruise on the Detroit River!
7:30 - 8:30 am - Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:30 - 4:00 pm - Program and Keynotes from Industry Leaders
5:00 - 8:00 pm - Detroit Princess Riverboat Cruise
Morning keynotes include:
- Steel Innovation, Lightweighting and Challenges, presented by John Catterall, Auto/Steel Partnership
- Roll Forming using LS-DYNA and DYNAFORM, Peter Vogel, DYNAMORE
- Recommendations for Effectively Using Multi-Physics Optimization, Paul Dolan, STEMCO
- An Introduction of 6th Generation DYNAFORM, Jenson Chen, DFE Tech
- ACP OpDesign – Optimal Design Gateway, Alexis Kaloudis, BETA CAE Systems
In the afternoon, ETA and partners will demo new software releases, and present case studies for composite and material modeling, manufacturing, and optimization.
View the complete Agenda here.