PreSys is an engineering simulation solution for the development of finite element analysis models. It offers an intuitive user interface with many streamlined functions, allowing fewer operation steps with a minimum amount of data entry along the way. Using PreSys, the user can analyze product designs, view simulation results and analyze/predict how the product will perform in a given circumstance.
PreSys works the way you do.
The PreSys interface is fully customizable to suit user-specific needs. Also, a model explorer feature provides streamlined data navigation.
Menus, toolbars & many other user interface features can be customized by the user to streamline the guided user interface.
Developed by the leader in the creation & implementation of new CAE tools & methodology, PreSys is ETA’s 4th generation Pre/Post Processor. It delivers the capability to handle finite element modeling with ease.
- Complete finite element modeling toolset
- Task manager guides the user through operations
- Surface automeshing
- Boundary condition definition
- Automated solid meshing
- Material library
- Unlimited model size
- Direct interface with LS-DYNA, NEi Nastran, MSC NASTRAN, NISA
- Interactive mesh editing
- Model check and repair tools
- Continuous data error checking
- Fully configurable user interface
- Native Windows XP/Vista/7 & 64-bit OS support
- High performance, openGL-based graphics
- Ability to open & control multiple models simultaneously
- Shortcut keys definable by user
- Complete results visualization
- Stress/strain contour plotting
- Animation of deformations & stress/strain data
- Graphing tools for complete data analysis
- 3D view application for stand-alone viewing of
- models & results
- Interfaces with CAD software via standard formats
- IGES, STEP, SAT, CATIA, DXF, UG NX, ProE,Solidworks & Parasolid
- Import/export capability
- Model data displayed in a tree-structure
- Quickly & efficiently access all model entities
- Card image view to create/edit non-graphical data
- Scripting interface for all commands
- Macro capability write/edit/replay
- Language localization