ETA is the leading full service CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) supplier to the global automotive industry, offering extraordinary capabilities in CAE to support product development. Our team in skilled in using event based simulations of dynamic
non-linear systems to analyze a variety of products.
ETA’s unique, Accelerated Concept to Product Process (ACP Process) approach has been used on over 36 vehicle programs in the U.S., Europe and Asia. The use of this methodology reduces testing time, helps to shorten the product development cycle, allows for early prediction of road loads, improves durability prediction through dynamic analysis and reduces cost.
Our team has extensive experience in the analysis of durability, NVH (Noise Vibration & Harshness), vehicle dynamics, crash/safety, metal stamping, CAE process development& manufacturing process improvement for a variety of industries.
With over 36 years of experience in the area of CAE, ETA has developed substantial expertise in the following areas:
- Full vehicle, sub-system and component development programs –
Management, CAE and design using PreSys and ANSA
- Advanced crash & occupant safety simulations – Concept, development
and test/CAE correlation using LSDYNA
- Durability, fatigue and NVH solutions using VPG Suite
- Concept, development and verification (Road load)
- Design optimization using ACP OpDesign
- Metalforming applications using DYNAFORM – Stamping effects, tool design and performance
- Manufacturing process simulation